Gift Guide for Her! (Under $50)
Hi friend! Welcome to post three of my gift guide series. Today we’re focusing on all of those special women in your life! I know it can be overwhelming trying to pick out the perfect gift so I’m here to help. Hopefully you already checked out the Gifts for Him guide as well as the Gifts for Tech Lovers guide. If you haven’t, make sure you do! All of these gifts in these guides are under $50 dollars. You can get something for everyone on your list without breaking the bank. I’ve come up with 10 great items that are sure to fit the bill for every awesome lady on your list!
*Disclaimer* This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through a link in this post I may earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting Military Mama’s Farmhouse!
For the Homebody:
1. Gilligan and O’Malley Jogger Pants– Possibly the most comfortable yet stylish lounge pants I’ve ever worn. They come in a bunch of colors and they’re only $17!
3. Hearth & Hand Balsam and Spice Candle– A warm, spicy soy candle is a gift that anyone would be happy to receive.
9. Of Mess and Moxie Book– A great book for any woman who needs to be reminded of her purpose, given a boost, or just needs a good laugh/cry. It’s heartfelt and wonderful from cover to cover.
10. Muk Luk Moccasins– Pair these super soft muk luks with the jogger pants and you have the ultimate lounge outfit! Add the beanie below if she lives somewhere cold.
For the one who appreciates the Details:
2. Cravings Cookbook– Chrissy Tiegen created this cookbook and every recipe I’ve tried so far has been amazing! This gift is perfect for those who want to expand their cooking abilities. Also, Chrissy wrote the book and it’s hilarious!
5. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish Set– This nail polish is a godsend! It gives you a gel manicure at home without the trip to the salon. The polish comes in so many different colors.
6. Alex & Ani Bracelet– Alex and Ani bracelets are simple, beautiful and each comes with its own meaning. You can definitely find one that represents that special woman in your life.
For the one who’s always on the go:
4. This is Probably Wine Travel Mug– What woman doesn’t need a stylish and funny travel mug for her coffee…or wine!
7. Love Your Melon Natural Pom Beanie– A super cute beanie, with a removable pom pom, that supports cancer research. 50% of the profits from the beanies go to pediatric cancer research. A cute gift, with a great cause!
8. Hearth & Hand Tote Bag– This gorgeous leather tote is only $20 dollars and is perfect for the girl who is always has a million things to take with her.
Phew, now that you’ve shopped for probably the most difficult people on your list, you can relax! Hopefully you found some great stuff for all of the women in your life. Remember to check back tomorrow for my next guide, Gifts for Pets and Pet Lovers! I know there’s at least one crazy cat mom or dog dad in your life that you need to buy for!
Until then, happy shopping!