Gift Guide for Pet Lovers and their Pets (Under $50!)
Hello! Welcome to the fourth gift guide in my series. Hopefully you’ve been following along all week and have checked out the guides for him, her, and technology lovers. If you haven’t, make sure to do so! There are 10 great gifts in each guide and everything is under $50 dollars. I know how stressful holiday shopping can be especially on a budget. My Christmas list is 20 people long! I’m all about finding great products for a fantastic price.
Today’s gift guide is all about pet lovers and their pets. I know you can think of at least one person in your life that is that crazy dog mom or cat lady. Maybe you are that person! This gift guide is for them and their fur babies. I have products for cats, dogs, and humans alike. Check them out and let me know what your favorites are!
*Disclaimer* This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through a link in this post I may earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting Military Mama’s Farmhouse!
Gear for the Proud Parents:
3. Rescue Mom Sweatshirt– This Rescue Mom sweatshirt is perfect any lady on your list who has a soft spot for rescuing animals. It comes in several other colors as well!
7. Dog Mom Baseball Cap– If she needs a baseball cap to go with her sweatshirt, then I’ve got you covered. This Etsy shop also sells dog dad as well as cat dad/mom apparel.
9. Cat Mom and Cat Dad Coffee Mugs– Perfect for the crazy cat parents in your life that also love coffee. I may be getting these mugs for a few family members this year!
Gear for the Fur Babies:
1. Trixie Fold and Store Cat Tower– I don’t have a cat but if I did I’d definitely be getting them this foldable cat tower to play with. It folds out and then collapses for easy storage!
2. Personalized Pet Blanket– Our dog has a blanket problem but I can’t help but get here a new blanket every year. I’m going to go with a personalized option like this for Christmas.
4. Outward Hound Fun Feeder– Stop your pup (or cat!) from over eating with this cool, puzzle feeder. It makes them eat slower so they don’t get an upset stomach.
6. Weebo 6-Foot Leather Braided Leash– I love leather so when I saw this braided leather leash I knew it was going to be on my Christmas list this year. It’s 6 feet long and works great for training!
10. Mojonnie Soft Fleece Cat Bed– Any cat will be thrilled with this fleece cat bed hideaway. This would work well for smaller dogs as well.
Gifts for Both!
5. Friendship Collar-These Friendship Collars are the cutest! It is a matching dog collar and bracelet for you and your pup. My husband and I have the American flag bracelet set to match our dogs collar and we love them. The collars are very high quality and vegan!
8. Plaid Family Holiday Pet Pajamas– This listing is for the pet pajamas but Target’s Wonderland brand has the matching PJ sets for the entire family. Pick up a pair of plaid pajamas for the whole family including the cat and dog so everyone can match on Christmas morning!
I hope you found something for every pet and pet lover on your list now! Thanks for coming shopping with me. Remember to check out the past gift guides if you missed them and come back tomorrow for Gifts for the Home guide. This gift guide will feature gorgeous home products that will fit the bill for so many people on your list so make sure to check it out!