Gifts for the Home (Under $50!)
You’ve reached the final gift guide. Yay! Hopefully by now you’ve gotten some great gifts for everyone on your list. If you missed any of the earlier gift guides I’ve linked them for ya! Gifts for Him, Gifts for Tech Lovers, Gifts for Her, and Gifts for Pet Lovers and their Pets were all featured earlier this week. Last up is gifts for the home! This is a great general gift guide that should work for many people on your list. A lot of these gifts would make great hostess gifts for all of your upcoming holiday parties. Start shopping for your loved one’s homes or maybe your own! As always, every gift is under $50.
*Disclaimer* This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through a link in this post I may earn a small commission. Thank you for supporting Military Mama’s Farmhouse!
Gifts for Comfort:
1. Hearth & Hand Woven Throw Blanket– Soft, warm, and completely amazing. This blanket is a gorgeous black and white with green border. Great for a movie night snuggled on the couch.
7. Rewined Spiced Cider Candle– I love Rewined candles! I’ve had several and this spiced cider is one I’m dying to try. A great Christmas or hostess gift!
8. Linens and Hutch Ribbon Patterned Sheet Set– Linens and Hutch sells the softest sheets, duvet covers, and coverlets around. I’m slowly getting my entire family hooked on them. Plus side? They’re always having sales so they’re very affordable!
Gifts for Eating & Hosting:
2. Coffee Gator Large Pour Over Coffee Maker Set– This coffee maker is perfect for those people who are into trying new things with their coffee. The pour over
4. Den Haven Electric Wine Bottle Opener– Best electric wine bottle opener hands down. We’ve had the Den Haven for a few years now and it hasn’t let me down yet. No more struggling to get the bottle open.
5. Project 62 Marble Cheese Slicer– I’ve been eying this beauty for weeks now at Target and I think it’s time for it to come home with me. This would make the cutest hostess gift!
9. T-Fal Pressure Cooker– This pressure cooker is so amazing I don’t know where to start. You can cook a full roast in this baby in less than an hour! My mom makes my favorite pot roast for me in this every time I go home. Perfect for quick week night meals.
Gifts to Spruce up the Space:
3. Coffee Cup and Wine Glass Rack– The cutest rack ever! I know there’s at least one coffee and wine lover on your list (hey, maybe it’s you!) that would get a kick out of this cute rack.
6. Levoit Elora Himalayan Salt Lamp– I swear by salt lamps. They help me sleep, relieve my back pain, and provide a nice glow to fall asleep to at night. These lamps make great gifts! I received mine as a gift and will definitely be returning the favor.
10. Olive Paper Company Happy Holidays Doormat– One of the cutest doormats I’ve seen in a while! Everyone can use a cute doormat to welcome in the holiday season and a place to wipe their feet. This one comes from Olive Paper Company and they have so many other cute designs!
Thank you so much for coming along on my week of gift guides! Hopefully you found some great gifts for everyone on your list and a few for yourself; I know you deserve it. Make sure to check back on any you may have missed and pass them on to your friends and family as well. My goal is to make your holiday season a little less stressful.
Thanks for shopping with me,